|PROSPERO SILVER CORP. : http://www.prosperosilver.com/ : QwikReport|
|William Murray, P. Eng|
Position: CEO, Chairman of the Board & Director
• Over 30 years of international mining experience in operations, engineering and construction.
• Formerly Executive Chairman and Director of PolyMet Mining Corp.
• Previous senior management positions at Denison Mines, Anglo American Corporation and Fluor Daniel.
|Tawn Albinson, M.Sc (Economic Geology)|
Position: Vice President Exploration, President & Director
• Over 20 year experience in mining; spent in Mexico.
• Holds a BA of Science in Geology from Macalester College in Minnesota and a Masters of Science in Economic Geology from The University of Minnesota.
• Signed multiple Option Agreements and JV's with Junior and Major Mining Companies: Teck Cominco, Noranda, Apex Silver, Newmont and Peñoles.
|Ralph Rushton M.Sc (Economic Geology)|
Position: Executive Vice President Business Development
• 30 years experience in the mining and exploration business, gained in Africa, E. Europe, the Middle East and the Americas
• Last 13 years has focused on business development, marketing and financing of junior companies
• Assisted in raising over $400m via private placements to fund exploration projects around the world.
Position: Senior Geologist
• Over 25 years experience as a mining and exploration geologist .
• Supervised drill campaigns for: Newmont, Goldfields, Kennecott, Asarco, Apex Silver, and Normabec Mining .
• Responsible for discovering new ore reserves and additional veins for Normabec Mining on their primary project in 2007 in the Real de Catorce District in Mexico.
• Over 20 years of experience in the areas of Minerals and Metals, Refinery/Petrochemical and Power Generation Industries.
• Holds a BSc in Mineral Engineering from University of Alberta, Edmonton Alberta and is a registered professional engineer in the Province of British Columbia and Alberta.
• Worked for EPCM organizations such as Kilborn Engineering, SNC Lavalin, Bantrel and Hatch. He also has operational experience with Dension Mines, Quintette Coal Operation.
• Currently Senior Project Manager with Hatch Canada.
|Murray Oliver, B.A. Economics|
• 21 years of experience as a consultant, providing corporate finance, restructuring services and shareholder and media communications for public and private companies. Has worked with the Pemcorp Group of Companies since 1995 and has served as Vice President of Business Development since 2000.
• Currently a director of Terrace Energy and Karsten Energy.
• Founder of Heart Force Medical Inc., a private medical device company.
• Over 30 years experience in the mineral resource industry.
• Holds a B.A. in Geology from the University of Texas and a M.Sc. in Mineral Economics from the Colorado School of Mines.
• A director of South American Silver Corp.; President of Pan-Nevada Gold Corp. from 2002 to 2007; also the Manager/Member of Watson & Associates LLC since 1997.
• Currently President & CEO of NV Gold Corporation, a venture listed company with active exploration activities in Nevada and New Mexico USA.
|Jocelyn Mary Bennett|
• Involved in the fiduciary/financial services business for 14 years, she currently manages, a fiduciary services company in Switzerland.
• Provides services to corporate and individual clients including management of investment portfolios, corporate structuring, tax planning and general accounting.
• Serves on the boards of two public companies and one private company, and has helped raise money for clients primarily in the resource sector.
|Copyright © 2019 by Prospero Silver Corp. All rights reserved worldwide.|